Monday, February 14, 2011

my forever valentine


To my Sweetheart: i love you with all my heart. i'm yours forever.

"i have found the one my soul loves!" songs 3:4

"diamond ring and twelve red roses, everything she ever wanted, all those dreams and now they're coming true. she's so young and he's so perfect, waited for love and it was worth it, she wants to feel like this for a hundred years. all this life still yet to live and they can hardly wait...she wants to make it last for a hundred more years".

1 comment:

Momma Bug said...

You may not believe this,
but that season wont last.
And it's a good thing, because
the kind of love that grows with
with through the endurance of
testing and trials and just plain
learning who you are
and who the other is
is a million times sweeter!

I'd never go back ;-)