Monday, June 21, 2010

the very best of forever 21



I have decided to highlight the very best of Forever21's summer collection. I love very select pieces from forever 21, though their clothes do not last and tend to wash very badly. However, for summer clothes, I have found some very chic pieces that i love! so here is the best of their online store:



This is a darling madras romper, with cute vintage details like the criss cross back and nice color scheme.



This darling mustard skirt is soooo cute and looks more Urban Outfitters than Forever21. I love the studs on the back pockets.



This sweet little top is very Blair-esque and would look so great tucked into a black skirt with flats for a professional summer look.



A darling mickey and minnie tank that i would tuck into a fitted black skirt and pair with a pink hairbow and wayfarer glasses.




I would belt this cute chiffon dress and pair it with saddle shoes and a beaded headband.

No comments: