Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dress Collection

I have an enormous dress collection. However, at the prodding of my precious fiance, I have been getting rid of the ones that don't fit and don't work for my petite frame. I have been really smitten with nautical blues and whites for summer, and have been leaning towards one-shoulder and tailored styles. Here's a few of my favorites:



i bought this DARLING tailored dress...i LOVE the fitted waist and the crisp khaki skirt and my favorite part is the detailing of the bodice. the ruffles add a girly flair to the professional pinstripes.



i found this sweet skirt on forever21.com. It wasn't something i would normally go for, but it's suspenders made it fun and still professional for my summer job. I will pair it with a modest white tanktop and some silver and white earrings and white wedge sandals.



I haven't bought this beautiful dress yet, because my size is out of stock, but i'm in love with the darling colors! It's nick and mo brand, and i think it's absolutely beautiful! I would pair it with a yellow hairbow and mustard color sandals. isn't it cute?

No comments: