Monday, October 11, 2010

Update




What a week! Things have gone from 0-60 it seems like! With under 60 days until our BIG day, things are starting to become busier! School has hit a ridiculously fast pace, but so far I'm keeping my head above water. This past week my company, Wonderment signed a publicity contract with Skies Fall Media, the brainchild of Skillet guitarist Benjamin Kasica. We are thrilled about this merger, and excited to be working with such amazing people and talent. I am back with CCM, as well as writing heavily for Halogen TV. One of my artists that I represent is about to head to radio. We are nervous but excited and confident the current single will do great! Drew is out for another week with the guys, and then headed home to a very excited me! Funny how this tour run seemed worse, because we got a small taste of "normal" while he was home...definitely makes it harder to say goodbye, but as all bandgirls know...it makes you appreciate the little things. Well, back to work for me! XOXO

1Chronicles 16:34 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

No comments: